IN THE DORMS BUT WANT TO BE INVOLVED AT ANTIOCH?
Our First Year Membership program is designed to offer men the community and spiritual support they desire while still living in the dorms at Oregon State University
- Eat FREE dinner every Monday night as part of our Monday Night Meetings, a time we all come together, address community events, worship, and hear a message or do an activity.
- Exclusive Meal Plan all-you-can-eat buffet style lunch, dinner, and leftovers. 2-4x cheaper than the OSU meal plan options at our family lunches and dinners Monday through Friday.
- You join a small-group composed of other Antioch guys focused on building closer community and spiritual growth. You will also be paired with a Sister small group from our sister house at the House of Charis.
- Member discounts on our retreats and events throughout the year.
- Invitation to our exclusive Shasta retreat over Memorial Day Weekend.
- Priority consideration for housing for next year
If interested, fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!